My Colby-Sawyer Experience

“My students are always kind of surprised to learn about what they have missed, what they haven't been paying attention to all their lives.”
Natural Sciences Professor Laura Alexander

175th Celebration

In 2012 the college celebrated 175 years as an institution of teaching and learning. Visit the 175th website for more information and to view photos of the events.

A matriculated Colby-Sawyer student may receive Colby-Sawyer transfer credit for courses taken at other accredited institutions. The registrar must approve all courses prior to enrollment and students must earn a minimum grade of C (2.00) to receive transfer credit.

Students should complete and submit the electronic Pre-approval to Take Courses at Other Colleges form found in myRegistrar.

After completing the course(s), request that an official transcript from the institution be mailed to:

Registrar's Office
Colby-Sawyer College
541 Main Street
New London, NH 03257

Credit hours and grades will be recorded on the student's transcript and calculated into the student's GPA. Students will be notified via their Colby-Sawyer e-mail account when credits are applied to their Colby-Sawyer transcript.