Storybooks for Windy Hill
Things to do
- -Ask mom or dad to go on hikes, go to your local trails in the woods and listen to the sounds
- -Look at your streams and rivers. Are there bugs around? Does the water look clear? If not ask mom or dad what you should do.
- -Learn the names of your local trees, and look at how they change from season to season
- -Spend as much time as you can outside, play games and wear sun screen!
- -If you see wild animals, don’t run or walk towards them. Give them their space and watch how they act in their natural environment.