Friday, May 9, 2014
Ware Student Center, Dining Hall, 5 - 7 p.m.
The Graduate Dinner is a wonderful opportunity for graduating students to celebrate their accomplishments with family and friends.
- Appetizers include antipasto and bruschetta bar
- Family-style salad and bread sticks will be served tableside
- Buffet featuring chicken parmesan, eggplant parmesan, pasta, and a carving station with chef carved roast beef
- Assorted desserts
- Espresso service provided by Espresso Dave
- Graduating Students - no charge
- Adults - $20 per person
- Children (12 and under) - $10 per child
The dinner will be followed by a Comedy Show featuring Michael Dean Ester from 7:30pm - 8:30pm in Wheeler Hall. A cash bar will be available beginning at 7:00pm for those 21+. All are welcome to attend; no tickets required.
Tickets may be purchased on the Colby-Sawyer Storefront using credit/debit card or e-check. Your reservation will be added to the list under the graduating student's name for when you arrive for the dinner.
If you have any questions about the Graduate Dinner, you may contact the Dining Services Office by email at email@example.com or by telephone at (603) 526-3088.