office of residential education

Room Draw 2011 - Proxy Information

If you are going to have a friend proxy for you at Room Draw, you should make sure they have:

  1. Your Room Draw ticket signed over to them
  2. Your fully completed and signed Alternative Housing Preferences Form, and
  3. Your signed Room and Board contract.

All of these forms are available on the Residential Education website or at the Office of Residential Education on the second floor of the Ware Campus Center.

Also, make sure that your proxy knows ALL of your preferences. By signing your form over, you are agreeing to accept whatever your proxy chooses for you.