code of community responsibility

Reporting Options

The following options exist for a person who thinks he or she has been a victim of sexual misconduct or sexual assault:
• to pursue the case through the judicial system of the State of New Hampshire, but not through the college conduct system;
• to pursue the case through the college conduct system, but not through the state judicial system;
• to pursue the case via both the state and college processes; and
• not to pursue the case via either the state or college process.

Additionally, a student can request a change in his or her housing and class assignments, depending on individual availability and requirements.

Information, support, and advice are available for anyone who wishes to discuss issues related to sexual assault, whether or not a sexual assault has actually occurred, and whether or not the person seeking information has been assaulted, has been accused of sexual assault, or is a third party.