Financial Aid Timeline
- If you are a domestic student and are interested in applying for need-based aid at Colby-Sawyer, complete FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov by March 1. FAFSA applications received after March 1 will be subjected to reduced financial assistance based on fund availability.
- If you are an international student, please refer to the International Scholarships and Financing page.
If you have received your award and have questions about payments options and next steps, please review our Award Guide.
Tax Verification info
Verification instructions and copies of Dependent/Independent worksheets are available on our Tax Verification page.
Special Consideration forms
If your financial situation has changed, you can submit a Special Consideration request form.
Net Price Calculator for 2014-2015 (for new students)
Our online Net Price Calculator is now available. Using the Net Price Calculator, you can find out the average awards for students with similar financial circumstances to yours and you can then estimate your out-of-pocket expenses.
Available Aid Programs
- Several varieties of Scholarships for new students.
- Information regarding applying for loans for new and returning students.
Please note: The combination of scholarship and grant funding cannot exceed the cost of tuition.
Financial Aid Appointments
Please contact us at email@example.com or (603)526-3717, or stop by our office in Colgate Hall to request an appointment.
Other helpful links
- Student Consumer Information.
- Tuition and billing costs.
- Determine your financial aid eligibility.
- Information regarding tuition exchange.
- List of student rights and responsibilities.
- Review our frequently asked questions.
Average Debt for Graduates
- $19,100 (includes federal loans only)
Financial Aid staff and contact information
Director of Financial Aid: David Placey
Financial Aid Coordinator: Kim Giles
Financial Aid Phone: (603) 526-3717
Financial Aid Fax: (603) 526-3737